Friday 27 March 2015

I should be in bed; but a decision is made ...

I should be in bed.

If I don't do this really quickly right now though the man that goes around stealing time will be back and another day will have gone when I should have posted something.

I have nine minutes.

This will be short.

I have been running.

I have been short running and I have been long running.

I have had one enjoyable long run and all the rest have been great big steaming piles of horse poo; but none the less I have 'long runned' my legs up to 21 miles so far.

The man that has been stealing my time has also been stealing my sleep, my patience, my energy and my ability to refuse cake.

There is no man, only Tom and his time management is much worse than mine.

Yesterday Tom and I ran together and we both said we were going to pull out of Comrades.

This was at mile 10.

By mile 15 we had talked each other back into it.

By mile 20 our run was more of a shuffle but we did it.

There are 4 minutes left to tell you that my children are being gigantic pains in the arses.

Rosie has decided that 'tantrumming' is the new black (again).

Aston has discovered the art of projectile vomiting and making a really annoying noise to get my attention.

Neither of my children show any regard for the small requirement that to get to sleep one has to actually close ones eyes.

I'm about to go and close my eyes.

The second Aston hears my eyelids drop onto my face he will wake up with the hunger of a starved wolf.

I'm pleased we made a decision.

It's not the right decision.

It pleases me even more that we made the wrong decision.

Good night.

H :)












4 comments:

  1. There is always next year ............ think carefully ............. sometimes life DOES just get in the way. I have found that recently :-( xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Errr... I'm still slightly confused as to what the decision actually is...but hey, whatever is was, it was the right one*

    *or possibly the wrong one

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, great blog, but I don’t understand how to add your site in my rss reader. Can you Help me please?
    memorial day deals

    ReplyDelete